NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you want to know more about MARKETING ACTIVATION,
welcome to contact us.
Copywriting is the act or skill of writing text for the purpose of advertising or other forms of marketing. The product, called copy, is written content that aims to increase brand awareness and ultimately persuade a person or group to take a particular action. As a creative branding agency with first-rate knowledge of the US and EU market, we use effective copy to create an instant connection with our clients’ customers and influence them towards making buying decisions without hesitation.
Copywriting isn’t the same as Blogging. Copywriting is much different than typical writing, such as writing an article, blog post, or other pieces of content. Unlike blogging, copywriting is a special craft of writing specifically geared towards getting someone to take some type of action (like making a purchase). A well-written copy can do wonders for your ecommerce business and increase your revenue and we, at Orange Branding, have mastered the art of weaving great copy into our branding experience to deliver the most value for our clients.
Formulas for copywriting
Most copywriters use formulas to write their text or copy. And experience, understanding of the benefits and the reader determines which formulas to use.
Examples of formulas are:
Problem – Agitate – Solve
- Identify a problem
- Agitatethe problem
- Solvethe problem
Attention – Interest – Desire – Action (AIDA)
- Attention– Get the reader’s attention
- Interest– Interesting and fresh information that appeals to the reader
- Desire– Benefits of your product/service/idea and proof that it does what you say
- Action– Ask for a response
AICPBSAWN (for great copy)
- Attention– Biggest benefit, biggest problem you can solve, USP
- Interest– Reason why they should be interested in what you have to say
- Credibility– Reason why they should believe you
- Prove– Prove what you are claiming is true
- Benefits– List them all (use bullets)
- Scarcity– Create scarcity
- Action– Tell them precisely what to do
- Warn– What will happen if they don’t take action
- Now– Motivate them to take action now
7 principles of good copy
- Chameleon-like (ToV)
Are all embedded into the copy.
OUR LATEST WORK
Home Textile Rebranding
Men’s Fashion Jewellery Branding
Intl. Tool Brand Upgrading
Outdoor Lighting Rebranding
Home Lighting Product Design
We partner with innovative brands to create cutting-edge digital experiences.