NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you want to know more about DESIGN MANAGEMENT,
welcome to contact us.
Catalogue is a graphic design output that presents your products or services to your potential clients.
Types of catalogues
- Look Book
A look book doesn’t contain prices, specifications, and other wordy details. For example, a fashion catalogue displays a clothing brand’s collection, or full offerings, with all of the details included.
Catalogues are used for wholesale and purchasing needs.
What’s inside a brand book?
- Mission and Vision
- Target Audience:
- Brand Story/Company History
- Color Palette
Look book tips
- VIBE – Look books should have a cohesive look.
- LOCATION – Your location should reinforce your shoot without distracting from your subject.
- DETAILS – Make sure you get an array of tight, medium, and wide shots to tell the complete story of the product line and give your client options.
- MODELS – Select models your customers can relate to
Printing or Digital
Digital seems clear so we just want to say something on printing.
Consider the budget before printing, as there are many exotic printing techniques that can ramp up the price per unit. If you have little budget, consider only digital printing of a few, say 20 books.
Some printing tips:
OUR LATEST WORK
Home Textile Rebranding
Men’s Fashion Jewellery Branding
Intl. Tool Brand Upgrading
Outdoor Lighting Rebranding
Home Lighting Product Design
We partner with innovative brands to create cutting-edge digital experiences.