NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you want to know more about BRAND DEVELOPMENT,
welcome to contact us.
Brand positioning is the conceptual place you want to own in the target consumer’s mind — the benefits you want them to think of when they think of your brand. An effective brand positioning strategy will maximize customer relevancy and competitive distinctiveness, in maximizing brand value. What this simply means is that brands that are well positioned are easily remembered and attract more consumers than brands with poor positioning.
- Determine your current brand positioning
- Determine your competition
- Conduct competitor research
- Identify what makes your brand unique
- Create your positioning statement
- Does your positioning statement work?
As above it is efficient that companies prepare at first the right information before considering the hire of a brand positioning expert. However, this is just to align the internal team, and now you need to ask your positioning expert to provide a solution on how to position your company or brand.
In branding strategy, there are 7 ways to develop your brand strategy, as used by most positioning strategist:
- Using Product characteristics or Customer Benefits as a positioning strategy
- Pricing as a positioning strategy
- Positioning strategy based on Use or Application
- Positioning strategy based on Product Process
- Positioning strategy based on Product Class
- Positioning strategy based on Cultural Symbols
- Positioning strategy based on Competitors
Based on the information your provided or the information your strategist found in his research, a proper strategy is selected. But, often our agency and our experts also use Brand Positioning Tactics or tools that are less abstract and more visual, for example:
- Perceptual Mapping
- Positioning Map
- Product Style Mapping
- Benefit Laddering
- Hierarchy Value Mapping
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning (STP) Model
Positioning tactics are techniques that attempt to set a product apart from others in its category. This is accomplished by comparing the product features of a product against those of the competition.
More taste / More natural
Less natural / Less tasty
Natural / Less tasty
OUR LATEST WORK
Home Textile Rebranding
Men’s Fashion Jewellery Branding
Intl. Tool Brand Upgrading
Outdoor Lighting Rebranding
Home Lighting Product Design
We partner with innovative brands to create cutting-edge digital experiences.