NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you want to know more about Branded Cross-border Ecommerce as a method and service, welcome to contact us.
PR is much different from paid media (such as online PPC advertising) where you have control over the messages you distribute. Journalists have their own networks and they are bound by trust, so it is necessary for the journalists to present stories that are relevant and offer value to their audience.
Effective PR for eCommerce technology places your business at the center of trends and conversations in the online retail and B2B marketplace.
If web-based sellers are talking about it, it’s important for your brand to contribute to the discussion and serve as a catalyst for innovative thinking.
Also does PR work in the US and EU differently than in China.
PR Strategies to Improve eCommerce Outreach
- Helping Journalists Create Stories
- Writing for Niche Blogs that Attract Media Attention
- Reaching Journalists through Social Media
Here is how you can engage journalists on social media:
- Follow journalists who cover niche topics
- Tag journalists to posts that would interest them
- Don’t just tag anything you come across; that would annoy everyone
- Choose the platform carefully – Talking business on LinkedIn is fine, but it is a strict no-no for Facebook! You get it
- Design a media corner for your website and optimize its content for search engines.
- Build media relationships and develop a quality story.
- Use customer experiences to tell your story
- Liven up your web shop with video
- Start a blog.
OUR LATEST WORK
Home Textile Rebranding
Men’s Fashion Jewellery Branding
Intl. Tool Brand Upgrading
Outdoor Lighting Rebranding
Home Lighting Product Design