NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you want to know more about Branded Cross-border Ecommerce as a method and service, welcome to contact us.
WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress. Launched on September 27, 2011, the plugin quickly became popular for its simplicity to install and customize and free base product.
WooCommerce is self-hosted.
That means your store’s files are located on your own server and you’re free to modify everything on your store as you see fit.
- WooCommerce offers complete customization and control.
- WordPress has a huge community online.
- The themes and plugins are endless, since just about anyone can make and sell them online.
- WooCommerce is simple to configure on WordPress.
- The WooCommerce plugin is free.
- WordPress does have a bit of a learning curve.
- You may find that WooCommerce ends up being more expensive due to plugins, themes, and hosting.
- You’re stuck managing everything from hosting to security, and maintenance to backups.
OUR LATEST WORK
Home Textile Rebranding
Men’s Fashion Jewellery Branding
Intl. Tool Brand Upgrading
Outdoor Lighting Rebranding
Home Lighting Product Design
We partner with innovative brands to create cutting-edge digital experiences.