NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you want to know more about Branded Cross-border Ecommerce as a method and service, welcome to contact us.
Search engine optimization is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine. SEO refers to the improvement of unpaid results and excludes direct traffic and the purchase of paid placement.
While paid advertising, social media, and other online platforms can generate traffic to websites, the majority of online traffic is driven by search engines.
Organic search results cover more digital real estate, appear more credible to savvy searchers, and receive way more clicks than paid advertisements. For example, of all US searches, only ~2.8% of people click on paid advertisements.
In a nutshell:
SEO has approximately 20X more traffic opportunities than PPC on both mobile and desktop.
We have a full team for technical and organic SEO.
Our team is also great in content creation like
Benefits for SEO
- SEO targets quality traffic
- You don’t need to pay for ads in SEO
- SEO gets more clicks than PPC
- SEO helps PR
- You can move ahead of the competition
2020 SEO Trends
- Trend #1: BERT & User-Focused Optimization
- Trend #2: High-Quality, Optimized Content
- Trend #3: E-A-T & Your Unfair Advantage
- Trend #4: UX & Technical SEO
- Trend #5: Mobile SEO
- Trend #6: Structured Data
- Trend #7: Entity & Knowledge Graph Optimization
- Trend #8: Link Building & Brand Building
- Trend #9: Focus on Visibility, Not Just Blue Links
- Trend #10: Programming
SEM and SEO
SEM stands for “search engine marketing,” and it refers to anything you do to earn placement in search engine results pages. This means that it’s an umbrella term that includes both SEO and PPC.
So although SEO is a form of SEM, it’s not the only tactic involved in SEM.
OUR LATEST WORK
Home Textile Rebranding
Men’s Fashion Jewellery Branding
Intl. Tool Brand Upgrading
Outdoor Lighting Rebranding
Home Lighting Product Design
We partner with innovative brands to create cutting-edge digital experiences.