NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you want to know more about Branded Cross-border Ecommerce as a method and service, welcome to contact us.
Service design is a area of design where designers think and assess the service experience around the brand and product and channel. One tool is called Customer Journey Mapping, and this is the science of using a data-driven approach to improving the whole journey.
Two key tips:
- Think from the customer perspective, not your own
- Everything is possible, there is not a 1-rule as to how customers shop
So how you create a Customer Journey Map (CJM)?
- Define your objectives
- Select the right team members and decision-makers
- Create a simple flow-chart, the final format can be done later
- Create your customer personas
- Collect your datasets
- Map your touchpoints
- Add actionable to do lists to each improvement
- Measure and track deliverables
- Assess customer emotions, what should they feel?
- Finalise your KPI’s in a metric list
The reasons why designers should be involved, as they can produce immediate visualizations to improve the touch-points. Brand strategists and brand managers should monitor if all changes are executed in the Tone of Voice and the style of the brand.
OUR LATEST WORK
Home Textile Rebranding
Men’s Fashion Jewellery Branding
Intl. Tool Brand Upgrading
Outdoor Lighting Rebranding
Home Lighting Product Design
We partner with innovative brands to create cutting-edge digital experiences.